I wonder how many churches will have their Carol Services tomorrow? Well here's an idea for next year. Quiet bags that can be given as a gift and will (hopefully) keep children engaged throughout service. The plain gift bag (wine bag was cheapest) contains
- Sewing star (laminated card, hole punched)
- Plastic bauble and stickers to decorate.
- Christmas colouring book (I created from my own drawings and google images)
- Crayons (a multi pack decanted into little sets held with card)
- Toy car
- Road map colouring for car to drive around.
- Stable picture with stickers to create the nativity.
- Chocolate coins