Tuesday 7 June 2011

God made my eyes

For God made my eyes, we used a range of things we needed to use our eyes for!
"Sensory blocks" transparent centred wooden blocks for building, also great for shinning a torch through, and looking through to turn things a different colour.
Interesting visual "experimenters" (the most popular, esspecially boys) colour paddles, torches, bug eye things (make you see billions of everything) mirrors, and magnifying glasses (turning everyone into detectives), the magnifying glass was good for putting up to your eye and saying "oh my what big eyes I have" drawing particular attention to the eye.
Interesting mirrors, for looking at self and interesting effects.

When I recapped at the begining of our circle time session, this station proved quite difficult to prompt children into what we were using when we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment